Auto Insurance Coverages
Driving without car insurance is not only dangerous, it is illegal. Insurance will protect you against any financial losses if you are involved in an accident. At Elite Auto Insurance, we work with a variety of insurance providers, which allows us to help our customers find the auto insurance policy that fits their needs and budget. We offer coverage for both personal and business insurance clients, so no matter what type of vehicle you need covered, we have the plans to fit your needs.
There are basically six different types of coverages. Some may be required by law. Others are optional. They are:
- Bodily injury liability – for injuries the policyholder causes to someone else.
- Medical payments or Personal Injury Protection (PIP) – for treatment of injuries to the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car.
- Property damage liability – for damage the policyholder causes to someone else’s property.
- Collision – for damage to the policyholder’s car from a collision.
- Comprehensive – for damage to the policyholder’s car not involving a collision with another car (including damage from fire, explosions, earthquakes, floods, and riots), and theft.
- Uninsured motorists coverage – for costs resulting from an accident involving a hit-and-run driver or a driver who does not have insurance.
- Comprehensive and Collision
- Medical Payments
- Uninsured Motorists
- Personal Injury Protection
You can add special coverages to your Auto Insurance Policies:
- Emergency Road Side Assistance
- Car Rental Reimbursement
Automobiles equipped with anti theft systems may be eligible for premium discounts.
Full time students and college graduates up to age 25
Families with more than one automobile save additional premium dollars with our multi-car discount.
Special discounts may apply when Elite insures your Home, Boats, RV, Motorcycles, Antique Automobiles or other personal property.