Business Insurance Coverages
Why do you need General LIABILITY insurance?
General liability insurance is the bread and butter of basic coverage for your business and should be consider if you or your employees:
- Have access to a client’s equipment or data/information
- Visit a client’s place of work or have clients visit yours
- Use other, third-party locations to conduct any business-related activities
- Work with clients that require you to have general liability insurance before entering into a contract
- As a contractor, you should carry some form of general liability protection to safeguard you and your livelihood. We know that most contractors can’t afford the costs that can result from a single law suite. We also know that some of your clients might require you to carry a general liability policy before you can work for them. These are all reasons to call Elite today for a fast and free quote.
We’ll ask all the right questions, and make sure you get all the savings.