Recreational Vehicle Insurance Coverages
There are basically six different types of coverages. Some may be required by law. Others are optional. They are:
- Bodily injury liability – for injuries the policyholder causes to someone else.
- Medical payments or Personal Injury Protection (PIP) – for treatment of injuries to the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car.
- Property damage liability – for damage the policyholder causes to someone else’s property.
- Collision – for damage to the policyholder’s car from a collision.
- Comprehensive – for damage to the policyholder’s car not involving a collision with another car (including damage from fire, explosions, earthquakes, floods, and riots), and theft.
- Uninsured motorists coverage – for costs resulting from an accident involving a hit-and-run driver or a driver who does not have insurance.
- Contents Coverage – Covers damage or loss of the contents of the recreational vehicle. Contents coverage is typically purchased at a set amount not to be exceeded in a claim payout.
We can cover:
- Low value motor homes
- High value motor homes
- Motor homes up to 45 feet long
- Older motor homes
- Motor homes titled in a corporate name
- Motor homes with multiple owners
- Drivers over 70 years old with no surcharge
- Drivers with minor violations
- And much more!
We’ll ask all the right questions, and make sure you get all the savings.